Monday, June 30, 2008

The truth is overrated.

My last post was on April 22nd. I should be ashamed! And I am.

I've had, well, let's just call them "issues" and leave it at that. I could go into all the boring details - and believe me, boring is a kind word - so why don't we just all agree to believe that I was either...
a) abducted by aliens
b) recruited by the CIA for a covert mission
c) selected as a designer for Season 5 of Project Runway and we just finished filming.

But, if you happen to want a speck of truth, my health issues returned (headaches, insomnia, and my special flavor of crazy) and I had to deal.

See? Isn't the Project Runway lie waaaaay more fun?

5 comments:

AnnieRoso said...

Yay! Sorry about the harassment while you were trying to deal. It was just a little less fun in the blogosphere without your posts to giggle at. Yeah, I'm selfish.

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

I think everyone has issues to some degree or another, whether or not they want to admit to them! Since I've been blogging, I've noticed a slight pattern - that I tend to disappear around the month of February. Issues!
We all love you and miss you and yes, we really need your posts to giggle at!

Mendy at Modern Charm said...

Awwww! You guys are so sweet!

beki said...

Well, you're back now, and that's what matters, right?

Jenny Citino said...

Glad to see you back and hope you feel 100% soon ...