Thursday, May 24, 2007

Congrats Lorenzstudio!

Today, I posted in the Etsy forums a link to my Etsy Picks du Jour that I've made since starting this blog, and promised a headband to the first person who saw their own link on my blog. Lorenzstudio was quick on the draw, and her headband will be on its way to her studio in sunny southern California tomorrow.

Check out some of the cool items in her shop...

This awesome pillow cover made with a vintage fabric that looks totally modern.

This vintage fabric wallhanging that would make my kitchen so very happy.

Can you believe that this completely cute vintage apron is only $12?

I hope she enjoys her headband!

1 comment:

Suzy ~ lorenzstudio said...

Thank you so much for posting so many fun items from my shop. I can't wait to receive my headband as my hair is driving me particularly crazy today!